Who is this masked woman?

Who is this masked woman?

C'est La Vie

"That's why [Aimee's] hair is so big, it's full of secrets."







"...evil takes a human form in [Aimee Rowe]. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that. [Aimee's] the queen bee - the star, [Everyone else] are just her little workers". ~ Mean Girls2







Tuesday, 15 June 2010

It drips down, down, down.

Just my soul.

Its down there, in the muck.
I've had a run of bad luck of late.

Not that anyone here cares, I don't have any followers as yet.  *sigh* 
I am in the boat by myself and just rowing along.  I guess it's okay.

I've been feeling the walls of the loneliness again.  It feels bleak right now.
Trapped here in Charleston.

Working and waiting.
Forever waiting for things to happen.
Shouldn't I  be making things happen?  But, all my ideas are 'crazy' and foolhardy and rash.

Like, just moving to Australia for no reason, just packing up one night and driving to Austin or just going to Mexico and never being seen again.

Perfection.  Those ideas are perfection.  I'm the only one who thinks so so I day dream about these things.
Who or what am I running from?
(myself, aren't you?)

But, WHY??? is the big question.  I hate my skin, the one that I live in, I want a change a difference.
Implying work doesn't?  It does...ughh..MORE FUCKING WORK.
Tired of that too.  Luckily, I'm not the only one in that broke down boat.
I don't know what I'm going to do...
I want to do something like this "DO OVER!!!"
Lets just do the whole DAMNED thing over. Please???...

okay its midnight and I'm tired.
ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamz,
    Sorry it took so long to write you back AND post your comment..I've been MIA of late..

    You know what?...Thank you-in a big way..you have just officially made my night!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete